Job Opportunity – Marketing Manager
London Gynaecology is a leading private Gynaecology Practice, based at two locations: The Portland Hospital, one of London’s leading private hospitals, and our new clinic in the heart of the City of London. With twelve consultants, the practice is busy and dynamic and sees in excess of 700 patients each month.
The practice has grown rapidly and undergoes double-digit growth each year. There is significant resource spent in marketing to continue to deliver growth and as such this is a crucial role in the practice. The role is for a Marketing Manager with a broad range of skills who is not only able to support the COO in the marketing of the practice but also work autonomously on different projects.
The role will likely be based at both of our clinic locations, with the opportunity to work from home as well, and would suit someone with digital marketing and / or performance marketing experience. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to develop and grow with the company on our journey.
- Define and manage the overall marketing plan to deliver results to drive the business requirements
- Manage PPC channels (either directly or through third parties) and SEO
- Identify, test and scale growth initiatives to attract new patients
- Maintain our company website, which includes creating and posting content, image creation, identifying requirements for new pages, blogs, tools/widgets and new technological updates
- Manage and provide input into the redevelopment of the website
- Work with consultants and our Medical Information Lead to create content for the website and our social media channels
- Manage our social media channels, including creating and posting content
- Monitor, maintain and develop our third-party profiles
- Take control of our internal marketing, such as letterheads, business cards, booklets, notices etc
- Lead our GP outreach programme and represent the company at any events
- Oversee various ad hoc campaigns; particularly the organisation of small annual campaigns at Christmas and for charity / fundraising
- Responsibility for performance management and keeping track of reviews of the practice
- Prepare reports and review analytics for internal use
- Responsibility for email marketing and CRM
Required Qualities & Skills:
- Must be proficient in working with data, especially as the following are key parts of the role:
- Ability to review analytics / tools to find valuable insights (e.g. identify keywords for SEO and search terms for onsite blog articles)
- Ability to review PPC campaign data analytics to find insights and troubleshoot
- Ability to use SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ad manager, Google Data Studio and Excel
- Must have three years of marketing experience, preferably in a high-end market or healthcare, and a focus on digital marketing
- Must have knowledge of new tools in the marketplace
- Must have managed websites, preferably using WordPress
- Must be able to work well in afast-paced environment and have good attention to detail
- Must have a can-do attitude and be a team player, which is extremely important as we are a small fast growing family practice, which sometimes means pitching in and doing jobs outside of core remit (don’t worry, you won’t be asked to do anything you aren’t qualified to do!)
- Dependent upon experience
- Private health cover
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] – please include ‘FAO Abby Garnham’ in the subject line. Kindly note, applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.