Our endometriosis package provides a detailed assessment to diagnose endometriosis and create a personalised treatment plan.
Who is it for?
Women who are concerned they may have endometriosis and may be suffering with painful heavy periods, pain during or after sex or infertility.
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- A pelvic ultrasound scan with endometriosis expert consultant
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
- £280 Endometriosis consultation
- £520 (including consultation and ultrasound scan)
- £570 (including consultation and specialist ultrasound scan)