Our PCOS package provides a thorough investigation of possible polycystic ovarian syndrome, diagnosis and management plan.
Who is it for?
Women who believe they might have PCOS or women who have PCOS and would like a management plan
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- Blood test including:
- LH, FSH, DHEAs, HbA1C
- Thyroid function, prolactin, testosterone, oestradiol
- SHBG, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, lipid profile
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following can be added at an additional cost:
- Nutritional consultation
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
- £280 PCOS Consultation (tests and scans are an additional charge and can be discussed during the consultation and priced the same as our packages)
- £610 (including consultation and blood tests)
- £860 (including consultation, blood tests and ultrasound scan)