Coil Removal Package
Need a coil removed? Our coil removal service is for you.
Who is it for?
Every woman with a coil needs it to be removed every 5-10 years depending on the type of coil fitted.
Every 5 or 10 years depending on the type.
What does it involve?
Having a coil removed involves:
- A consultation with consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking and pelvic examination
- Blood pressure assessment
- Contraception review
- Coil removal
- Detailed written report emailed or posted to you and your GP
- Prescription arrangement
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
Please note that if you are intending on having a coil removed you should either avoid sex or use use additional protection for the 7 days prior to date of removal.
Our coil fitting removal package does not include the fitting of another coil, if you need a coil fitting please look at our coil fitting package instead.
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
- £380 Coil Removal