Nutritional advice to help pregnant women support themselves and
their growing baby during pregnancy.
Who is it for?
- Pregnant ladies who want nutritional advice to understand how best to support themselves and their growing baby during pregnancy.
What does it include?
- A 45 min consultation with a nutritional therapist
- A detailed pre consultation health questionnaire and a 3-day food diary, to ensure an optimal pictue of your current health status, diet and lifestyle prior to your consultation.
- A personalized and evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle programme ccovering:
- Food aversions and craving
- Key nutrients for baby development
- Nutritional advice on how to support an existing health condition during pregnancy
- Nutritional advice to support pregnancy symptoms eg morning sickness, tiredness and lack of energy
- Recommended supplements
- Comprehensive report
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following can be added at an additional cost:
- Supplement recommendations
- Blood tests
- Functional tests if your nutritionist feels these could be beneficial, perhaps to assess if you’re deficient in any vitamins and minerals.
- £150 Consultation
- £105 Follow Up Consultation