Menopause Health Check
Menopause affects women very differently, make those later stages lighter with our menopausal health check.
Who is it for?
Women over 50 years of age
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking + abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood pressure assessment
- Blood tests including
- Thyroid function test
- Fasting blood glucose
- Vitamin D levels
- Fasting lipid (cholesterol) profile
- CA125 (ovarian cancer screen)
- Liver function
- Comprehensive report
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a menopausal health check at an additional cost:
- Cervical smear test & HPV sub typing test
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Breast screening (mammogram or breast ultrasound)
- Bone density scan for osteoporosis
For more information on menopause please visit our specialist website, London Menopause.
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £500 (Including consultation and blood tests)
- £675 (Including consultation, blood tests, cervical smear and HPV test)
- £875 (Including consultation, blood tests, cervical smear, HPV test, ultrasound scan)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700