What specialist services do we offer?
At London Gynaecology, we provide general gynaecological services as well core expertise in key-hole surgery (including robotic surgery), colposcopy, treatment of cancer and early pregnancy. We treat the following conditions:
- Abnormal smears (colposcopy, treatment of CIN with loop and laser)
- HPV virus (testing and vaccination)
- Uterine fibroids (key-hole and open surgery)
- Heavy periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Endometriosis (key-hole surgery)
- Uterovaginal prolapse
- Ovarian cysts (key-hole surgery)
- Endometrial (uterine) cancer (by key-hole hysterectomy)
- Early cervical cancer (by laser cone biopsy)
- Early pregnancy complications such as miscarriage, blighted ovum or ectopic pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Specialist ultrasound scanning
Where would they be admitted if they needed a procedure?
Mr Pisal currently has admitting rights to The Portland Hospital, The Wellington Hospital, Highgate Hospital and the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth. Mrs Pisal currently has admitting rights to The Portland Hospital, BMI The Cavell and BMI The Kings Oak Hospital. Ms Flemming has admitting rights to The Portland Hospital.
Your consultant will help you choose one of these hospitals based on the planned surgical procedure and travelling convenience for you. These hospitals are approved by all the major insurance companies and you will not be limited to one hospital for your outpatient appointments or surgery.
Which insurance companies do you work with?
Mr. Pisal and Mrs. Pisal are approved to provide gynaecological services by all the major insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA, Allianz Worldwide, Bluecross Blueshield, BUPA International, Cigna, Groupama, Legal & General, Pru Health/Vitality, Royal & Sun Alliance, Simply Health and WPA. Ms Flemming is approved by BUPA, AXA PPP, WPA, Aviva, Cigna & Pru health/Vitality.
A letter from your GP and pre-authorisation is usually required unless in an emergency. Please quote the GMC No (Mr. Pisal: 4492142; Mrs. Pisal: 4566911; Ms Flemming: 4384209) when speaking to your insurance company.
How do you work with self pay patients?
We are aware that many patients are self funding, in these instances it is preferable to have a GP letter, but not always required. If you have any questions pertaining to cost please contact the practice secretary.