Pre-Pregnancy Health Check
Our pre-pregnancy check consists of all the necessary diagnostic tests to give you peace of mind as you embark on this exciting journey.
Who is it for?
Women wanting to start trying for a family.
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist with pre-pregnancy advice
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood tests including
- Full blood count
- Blood group and rhesus type
- Atypical antibody screen
- Haemoglobin electrophoresis
- Syphilis, Rubella, Toxoplasma, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Varicella Zoster, HIV, CMV
- Glucose & Vitamin D
- Thyroid function
- Comprehensive report
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a pre-pregnancy health check at an additional cost:
- Cervical smear & HPV test
- Ultrasound scan
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results, we request a follow up appointment is booked. Follow up appointments can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
- £860 (Including consultation and blood tests)