Our cyrotherapy package is an effective package for the treatment of genital warts.
Who is it for?
Women who have genital warts which are common skin growths caused by an infection with HPV (human papillomavirus).
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- Two cyrotherapy treatments within an 8 week period
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The first cryotherapy procedure would take place during your first appointment, if a second treatment is needed within the 8 week period a further 15minute appointment can be booked.
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital and Austin Friars, City of London.
The following tests & services can also be added to the cryotherapy service at an additional cost:
- Vulvoscopy and biopsy
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results, we request a follow up appointment is booked. Follow up appointments can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
- £730 (including consultation up to two cryotherapy treatments within 8 week period)