Sexual Health Check
London Gynaecology’s sexual health check provides a fully comprehensive review of sexual health, allowing you to embark on that new relationship with confidence.
Who is it for?
Women who want to check their sexual health
As necessary, but usually before embarking on a new relationship
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination including
- Test for 7 sexually transmitted diseases
- Blood tests including
- HIV, Hepatitis B & C and Syphilis
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a sexual health check at an additional cost:
- Cervical smear & HPV sub typing test
- HVS (high vaginal swab) for use in symptomatic patients only
- Herpes swab test by PCR
- Tests for male partners (urine and blood tests only)
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £570 (Including consultation, 7 STD tests and blood tests)
- £390 (Including consultation, chlamydia and gonorrhea testing only)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700