Sexual Health Check
Located in convenient and discrete central London locations, our sexual health check provides a comprehensive review of your sexual health.
Who is it for?
Women who want to check their sexual health
When to have the test?
A regular sexual health check can be performed at any time for peace of mind.
Testing is advised for anyone who develops symptoms or is concerned about their sexual health.
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist to discuss your sexual health needs and any additional gynaecological concerns
- Abdominal and pelvic examination including
- Test for 7 sexually transmitted diseases
- Blood tests including
- HIV, Hepatitis B & C and Syphilis
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a sexual health check at an additional cost:
- Cervical smear & HPV sub typing test
- HVS (high vaginal swab) for use in symptomatic patients only
- Herpes swab test by PCR
After the test
- As soon as results are available they will be shared with you by your chosen communication method
- If a test is positive and treatment is required this can be posted or delivered to you (courier service for medication is London only)
- Comprehensive report to you once results are available
- Option to test male contacts (urine and blood tests only)
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results, we request a follow up appointment is booked. Follow up appointments can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
- £730 (Including consultation, 7 STD tests and blood tests)
- £425 (Including consultation, chlamydia and gonorrhea testing only)