Follicle Tracking Package
Often the first step in fertility treatment, follicle tracking helps identify the most fertile time and can also be undertaken as part of ovulation induction.
Who is it for?
Any patient wishing to undergo fertility treatment or taking ovulation induction medication
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- 2-3 * transvaginal ultrasound scan to monitor the ovarian cycle
- Day 21 progesterone blood test, if required
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
- Email follow up of results
- Written report
The following can be added at an additional charge:
- Follow up appointments can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
For further fertility information please visit our specialist website London Fertility.
Please note that this self-pay package can only be booked at our Austin Friars, City of London location.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results, we request a follow up appointment is booked. Follow up appointments can be done virtually (£175) or face to face (£280).
- £1125 (including follow up consultation)