At our two practice locations; The Portland Hospital in Central London and at Austin Friars in the City of London, we have a vast collection of patient information leaflets that cover gynaecological conditions and topics to help patients feel more informed.
The leaflets are written by our consultants and clinical team and provide patients with further insight and key information.
You are able to see and read our patient information leaflets by clicking on a topic below:
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy leaflet
- Uterine Fibroids leaflet
- HPV leaflet
- Colposcopy leaflet
- Treatment of CIN leaflet
- Miscarriage leaflet
- Having an Ultrasound Scan leaflet
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) leaflet
- IUD (Coil) Intrauterine Device leaflet
- Outpatient Hysteroscopy leaflet
- Endometriosis leaflet
- Having a Procedure leaflet
- Recovery from a Hysterectomy
- LGBTQ+ Patient Information leaflet
- Giving Feedback and Complaints leaflet
- Values, Mission and Strategy leaflet
We hope this information is helpful. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at [email protected].