Fibroids: Tests and monitoring
Our fibroids testing package is for diagnosis and monitoring of fibroids and your health.
Who is it for?
Women with history of fibroids, heavy periods, abnormal bleeding or of Afro-Caribbean origin
What does it involve?
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood tests including
- Full blood count
- Serum ferritin
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
For further information, please visit our specialist website London Fibroids.
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results, we request a follow up appointment is booked. Follow up appointments can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
- £710 (Including consultation, blood tests and pelvic ultrasound scan)
- £455 (Including consultation and blood tests)