Recurrent Miscarriage Testing
Miscarriages are a very painful time and some women unfortunately suffer with recurrent miscarriages. Recurrent miscarriage testing provides vital information for future baby making giving reassurance and answers.
Who is it for?
Women with history of repeated (two or more) pregnancy loss
What does it involve?
- A consultation & follow up consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood tests including
- Full blood count
- Antithrombin III
- Factor V Leiden gene
- Factor II Prothrombin gene
- Factor VIIIc Activity Assay
- MTHFR gene
- Activated protein C resistance
- Lupus anticoagulant
- Protein C and Protein S
- Anticardiolipin antibodies
- Chromosomal analysis
- Thyroid profile
- Beta II glycoprotein
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added at an additional charge:
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Chromosomal analysis for male partner
If you are visiting us at The Portland Hospital, there may be additional hospital charges that will be billed directly to you by the hospital and the total invoice amount should be the same.
Whilst we aim to provide a one stop service for the maximum convenience of our patients, if you have any questions pertaining to your results and request an additional follow up appointment they can be done virtually 30 mins (£175), 15 mins (£100) or face to face 30 mins (£280).
- £1215 (Including initial consultation, follow up consultation and blood tests but not including Chromosomal analysis)
- £1435 (Including initial consultation, follow up consultation and blood tests including Chromosomal analysis)
- £380 Diagnostic test - Chromosomal analysis