Starting a family should be a happy occasion, but for many couples it can be an anxious period of waiting. London Gynaecology’s fertility health check provides reassurance and guidance.
Who is it for?
Women or couples wanting to test their fertility potential.
At the age of 30, 35 and 40 years or if there is any delay in conceiving
What do we offer?
- A fertility consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Fertility blood tests including
- Day 2-5 FSH, LH, oestradiol (ovarian hormones), Prolactin
- AMH (test for ovarian reserve)
- Vitamin D
- Day 21 progesterone test (test of ovulation)
- Thyroid function tests
- HyCoSy scan – specialist scan to assess the uterine cavity and Fallopian tubes, instead of an ultrasound scan and includes partner semen analysis.
For more fertility information visit our specialist website, London Fertility.
Please note that this self-pay package can only be booked at our Austin Friars, City of London location.
- £280 (fertility consultation)
- £490 (HyCoSy scan)
- £260 (fertility blood tests)
- £250 (ultrasound scan)