Well Woman Check
Our well woman check provides women of all ages with peace of mind with a general gynae health check up.
Who is it for?
What does it involve?
A well woman check is a thorough check up giving you peace of mind. The extensive well woman review is designed to pick up any illnesses at an early stage and is an essential part of pro-active healthcare management. A well woman check at London Gynaecology includes the following:
- 30 minute consultation with a Consultant Gynaecologist
- Full history taking and pelvic examination
- Blood pressure and BMI (Body Mass Index) assessment
- Cervical smear (PAP test)
- Contraception and sexual health review
- Detailed written report emailed or posted to you and your GP
- Explanation of results
- Arrangement for prescription and onward referral at no extra cost
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can also be added to a well woman check at an additional cost:
- HPV test including subtyping
- Blood tests – haemoglobin, CA125, thyroid profile, cholesterol profile, vitamin D and ferritin levels
- Swab tests for sexually transmitted infections
- Ultrasound scan
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £340 (Including consultation & cervical smear)
- £440 (Including consultation, cervical smear and swabs)
- £420 (Including consultation and blood tests)
- £440 (Including consultation, cervical smear and blood tests)
- £520 (Including consultation, cervical smear, swabs and blood tests)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700