Recurrent Miscarriage Testing
Miscarriages are a very painful time and some women unfortunately suffer with recurrent miscarriages. Recurrent miscarriage testing provides vital information for future baby making giving reassurance and answers.
Who is it for?
Women with history of repeated (two or more) pregnancy loss
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Blood tests including
- Full blood count
- Coagulation profile
- Antithrombin III
- Factor V Leiden gene
- Factor II Prothrombin gene
- MTHFR gene
- Activated protein C resistance
- Lupus anticoagulant
- Protein C and Protein S
- Anticardiolipin antibodies
- Chromosomal analysis
- Thyroid profile
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added at an additional charge:
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Chromosomal analysis for male partner
- Follow up consultation
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £900 (Including initial consultation and blood tests)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700