Menopausal Health Check
Menopause affects women very differently, make those later stages lighter with our menopausal health check.
Who is it for?
Women over 50 years of age
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking + abdominal and pelvic examination
- BMI and blood pressure assessment
- Cervical smear test
- Blood tests including
- Thyroid function test
- Fasting blood glucose
- Vitamin D levels
- Fasting lipid (cholesterol) profile
- CA125 (ovarian cancer screen)
- Comprehensive report
- Direct access to consultant 24/7 for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a menopausal health check at an additional cost:
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Breast screening (mammogram or breast ultrasound)
- Bone density scan for osteoporosis
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £420 (Including consultation and blood tests)
- £520 (Including consultation, cervical smear and blood tests)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700