How much does a colposcopy cost?
The cost of a private colposcopy with one of our specialist Consultant Gynaecologists starts from £630 and includes a full consultation.
We understand that cost can be an important factor when considering private health services. We have a transparent approach to our fees and offer packages where possible to ensure clarity upfront whilst keeping our costs as low as possible.
Here at London Gynaecology, we see patients who are covered by private health insurance along with self-paying patients.
Who is a colposcopy for?
A colposcopy is for women who have:
- had an abnormal smear result and need further examination
- symptoms such as bleeding after sex, irregular bleeding or contact bleeding
- been referred by their GP for unusual appearance of the cervix
The examination is carried out by one of our specialist gynaecologist’s who is accredited by the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP). A nurse will also be present and you will be given an option to see your cervix on the screen.
All of our colposcopy packages include the below as standard:
- 30 minuite consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking
- Colposcopy procedure
- Explanation of results
- Recommendation for any required tests (tests are always charged in addition to the appointment)
- Detailed written report emailed or posted to you and your GP
- Arrangement for prescription and onward referral if required
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
This package is our consultation + colposcopy package and is priced at £630 (as priced at date of publication)
To learn more about a colposcopy, including FAQ’s, please visit our specialist page London-Colposcopy.com
If you are a self-paying patient and are considering booking in for a package please discuss any queries with the practice secretary.
Make an appointment
If you are unsure whether you need a colposcopy and therefore interested in a consultation, please visit our fees page for pricing.