How much does it cost to see a private gynaecologist?
Should you decide to book an appointment with a private gynaecologist, fees are often an important factor. We believe that it is crucial for patients to be aware of the cost of fees as early in their journey as possible and have created self pay packages in order to make costs as transparent as possible.
The cost of a new appointment with a gynaecologist
The cost of a new appointment with a private gynaecologist at London Gynaecology is £280. The appointment will last for 30 minutes and this will be with one of our highly experienced consultant gynaecologists, many of whom hold senior positions at their NHS hospitals and collectively bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to London Gynaecology.
The cost of an appointment includes the following:
- A 30 minute appointment with a consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking
- Blood pressure and BMI measurement
- Pelvic examination (if necessary)
- Recommendation for any required tests (tests are always charged in addition to the appointment)
- Detailed written report emailed or posted to you and your GP
- Explanation of results via letter
- Arrangement for prescription and onward referral if required
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
Please see our fees page for full details of pricing for all our services including outpatient procedures and self-pay packages. We also offer a range of surgical inpatient procedures with prices available upon request.
Make an appointment