Our PCOS package provides a thorough investigation of possible polycystic ovarian syndrome, diagnosis and management plan.
Who is it for?
Women who believe they might have PCOS or women who have PCOS and would like a management plan
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- Blood test including:
- LH, FSH, DHEAs, HbA1C
- Thyroid function, prolactin, testosterone
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
The following can be added at an additional cost:
- Nutritional consultation
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
For more information on polycystic ovarian syndrome, please click here.
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £450 (including consultation and blood tests)
- £570 (including consultation, blood tests and nutritional consultation)
- £770 (including consultation, blood tests, nutritional consultation and pelvic ultrasound scan)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700