Tuesday 5th January 2021
Following the Government’s announcement of the month-long lockdown commencing Thursday 5th November, we would like to inform patients that our clinic remains open. Our consultants will still be seeing patients at The Portland Hospital for face to face appointments with the most appropriate Covid-19 safety measures in place. Telephone consultations will also be available, where appropriate.
At London Gynaecology, your safety is paramount. The following are the steps we are taking to minimise the risk during your visit.
- We will collect all the relevant information before the appointment so that the registration process is as swift as possible.
- Patients only allowed to enter the premises. Please do not bring anyone with you unless in exception circumstances.
- Surface of furniture and equipment will be wipe-cleaned with disinfectant between patients to avoid cross-contamination.
- All healthcare professionals will wear a mask and appropriate PPE.
- All healthcare professionals are tested for Coronavirus infection as appropriate.
- Temperature check for everybody (including you) at the point of entry into the premises.
- Patients will be requested to wear a mask inside the premises.
- Many patients will want to avoid travelling to the clinic and we will continue to offer telephone and video consultations where appropriate.
- We will be happy to continue your regular prescription such as the pill, HRT etc (after appropriate checks) and send it to your pharmacy or get it delivered to you through an online pharmacy.
We hope this information is useful, but please do contact us on 0207 101 1700 or email us on [email protected] if you have any questions.