Ovarian Cancer Test
Ovarian cancer is one of the commonest types of cancer in women. If you have family history or are concerned about symptoms our ovarian cancer test provides detail and reassurance.
Who is it for?
Women with family history of ovarian cancer or who have had fertility treatment (eg IVF or fertility drugs) in the past, post menopausal women and women with new onset of pelvic pain after the age of 45.
How often should you have it?
What does it include?
- 30 minute consultation with a Consultant Gynaecologist
- Full history taking and pelvic examination
- Blood pressure and BMI (Body Mass Index) assessment
- CA125 blood test
- Ultrasound scan
- Direct access to consultant 24/7 for any urgent health concerns
*the speed at which ovarian cancer develops can be variable therefore annual screening will only provide 90% protection.
- £530 (consultation, scan and blood test)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700