Our endometriosis package provides a thorough assessment to diagnose endometriosis and create a personalised treatment plan.
Who is it for?
Women who are concerned they may have endometriosis and may be suffering with painful heavy periods, pain during or after sex or infertility.
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Clinical assessment including full medical history
- A pelvic ultrasound scan with endometriosis expert
- CA125 blood test
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £620 (including consultation, specialist ultrasound scan, blood test)
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700