Coil Removal Package
Need a coil removed? Our coil removal service is for you.
Who is it for?
Every woman with a coil needs it to be removed every 5-10 years depending on the type of coil fitted.
Every 5 or 10 years depending on the type.
What does it involve?
Having a coil removed involves:
- 30 minute consultation with a Consultant Gynaecologist
- Full history taking and pelvic examination
- Blood pressure and BMI (Body Mass Index) assessment
- Contraception review
- Coil removal (range of coils available including hormonal and non-hormonal)
- Detailed written report emailed or posted to you and your GP
- Prescription arrangement
- Direct access to consultant 24/7 for any urgent health concerns
Our coil fitting removal package does not include the fitting of another coil, for this service you would need our coil fitting service instead.
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £360 Coil Removal
To book an appointment now please call:
020 7101 1700